Am pondering about life and my future decisions right now...emailing the counselors, setting up test dates and classes, when to apply for graduation, grad-school etc. etc. and the thing that made my day was why I specialize in Theater because I ♥ novelas (soap operas).....lol.. :) #ohmysenseofhumor
Time is flying and before I know it...it's gonna be 2012. So I have decided that I'll be finally graduating from SDSU May 2012 even though I wanted to receive the Certificate in Spanish Translation & Interpretation and Certificate for Cultural Awareness. I'll be graduating in Liberal Studies in Education, specialization in Theater and minor in Child and Family Development.
![]() |
♥ AM COMING BACK!!!!!!! and I just know it....so I can graduate with my Bachelor's!!!!!! lol !!! :) What's next?!?!? (great question) |
So here are my Plans...and if all Fails....then oh, well!!!!! Got to move on with life, right??
Plan A: Stay in School for another year (easy enough...)
Plan B: Prepare for the credential program in SDSU- Main Campus (no car :( )
Plan C: Peace Corps :)
Plan D: Prepare for the credential program in SDSU- Imperial Valley (less money, free rent & food)
Plan E: Get Pregnant (lol....esa te gusto Pepe, verdad?)
Plan F: Find some worthy Priesthood Holder to marry... (umm, not happening now)
SO my plans are set and I know that God will help me make the right decision. He has being there with me through thick and thin and will always hold my hand.
Random: Why do I love watching novelas??? Because am majoring in Theater...shauuuu!!!!!




keep up the positive attitude BF! you can do this!! im so excited for you.. im glad to hear that you have finally make a decision! write down all your dreams in a piece of paper... trust me... it helps them come TRUE! THIS IS WHY I HAVE MY BLOG!
ReplyDeletemiss you MUCHO! abrazos!
I love this! Everything is going to work out exactly how you need it to, in order for God to teach you and for all of us to learn from you! I'm sooooo excited for you to go back to SDSU!! You can reach your dreams.
ReplyDelete